KIA Gaming Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KIA Gaming Club

A place for us to organise meetings and chat generally about gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

March 9th

+2
RichardB
RichardYorke
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1March 9th                                                                 Empty Re: March 9th Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:08 pm

Barry

Thank You.

2March 9th                                                                 Empty Re: March 9th Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:27 pm

David

David

Barry wrote:I’m really sorry Dave but this is probably going to be the last weekend we get with our dog and I have to spend time with her.  Not sure how many days she has left.

its okie i understand

3March 9th                                                                 Empty Re: March 9th Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:14 pm

Barry

I’m really sorry Dave but this is probably going to be the last weekend we get with our dog and I have to spend time with her. Not sure how many days she has left.

4March 9th                                                                 Empty Re: March 9th Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:41 pm

David

David

Barry wrote:How many points?

end times rules just to shake things up Shall we say 3k.

5March 9th                                                                 Empty Re: March 9th Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Barry

How many points?

6March 9th                                                                 Empty Re: March 9th Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:33 am

David

David

Barry wrote:Should be free, anyone not yet got a game?

i'll give ya game of warhammer

7March 9th                                                                 Empty Re: March 9th Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:16 am

Barry

Should be free, anyone not yet got a game?

8March 9th                                                                 Empty Re: March 9th Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:33 pm

RichardB

RichardB

Just checking what's planned for Saturday:
Bolt Action - Adam and Paul.
Frostgrave - Richard, Brandon and Dave.
Bolt Action - Richard and Jamie.

Anyone got anything to add?

9March 9th                                                                 Empty Re: March 9th Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:07 pm

David

David

RichardB wrote:Dave - are you going to bring your Frostgrave stuff again?

sure

10March 9th                                                                 Empty Re: March 9th Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:56 pm

RichardB

RichardB

Dave - are you going to bring your Frostgrave stuff again?

11March 9th                                                                 Empty Re: March 9th Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:21 pm

David

David

i can attend this one.

12March 9th                                                                 Empty Re: March 9th Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:35 pm

RichardB

RichardB

Happy to a frostgrave demo for Brandon ( and anyone else whose interested). Jamie you still ok to do a Warhammer game? Will bring a 500 Lord of the Rings force as a reserve.

13March 9th                                                                 Empty Re: March 9th Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:35 pm

Brandon B

Brandon B

I'll be down to get a demo of Frostgrave, but will be there for most of the day after so will bring down some Lord of the Rings if anybody would like a game?

14March 9th                                                                 Empty Re: March 9th Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:30 pm

Jamie

So who else is coming?

15March 9th                                                                 Empty Re: March 9th Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:22 am

RichardB

RichardB

Superfluous a 3000 or Warhammer game?

16March 9th                                                                 Empty Re: March 9th Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:58 pm

Jamie

Should be able to make this one, i fancy a bigish size game.

17March 9th                                                                 Empty Re: March 9th Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:10 pm

RichardB

RichardB

Should be attending this one - could bring a Warhammer army and some Frostgrave / Lord of the Rings battle companies?

18March 9th                                                                 Empty March 9th Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:50 pm

RichardYorke

RichardYorke

Free play

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum