KIA Gaming Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KIA Gaming Club

A place for us to organise meetings and chat generally about gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Battle of Helm's Deep

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Battle of Helm's Deep Empty The Battle of Helm's Deep Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:40 pm

RichardB

RichardB

I'm thinking of running a War of the Ring battle - The Relief of Helm's Deep on 21st July or 4th August. I'll provide all the miniatures so anyone who wants to join in can just turn up and play! Anyone interested?
The Battle of Helm's Deep Oo3iAQ

2The Battle of Helm's Deep Empty Re: The Battle of Helm's Deep Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:38 pm

Adam

Adam

sure thing Smile

3The Battle of Helm's Deep Empty Re: The Battle of Helm's Deep Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:58 am

Andy

Andy

Yer I will be

4The Battle of Helm's Deep Empty Re: The Battle of Helm's Deep Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:44 pm

RichardB

RichardB

5The Battle of Helm's Deep Empty Re: The Battle of Helm's Deep Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:57 pm

RichardB

RichardB

So it begins.....

6The Battle of Helm's Deep Empty Re: The Battle of Helm's Deep Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:00 pm

RichardB

RichardB

That was a very enjoyable battle. Unfortunately, Aragon, Theoden, Legolas, Elmer and Gimli all died, but at least Gandalf was still going.

7The Battle of Helm's Deep Empty Re: The Battle of Helm's Deep Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:00 am

Andy

Andy

Nice who was the winner?

8The Battle of Helm's Deep Empty Re: The Battle of Helm's Deep Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:48 pm

RichardB

RichardB

Isengard won it but were close to breaking. Gandalf and Erkenbrand's Riders smashed through at least four units.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum