KIA Gaming Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KIA Gaming Club

A place for us to organise meetings and chat generally about gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Restarting the Club

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Restarting the Club Empty Re: Restarting the Club Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:14 pm

Adam

Adam

i think we will be fine to get back playing, using your own dice and equipment is a given but as long as you wash your hands or use sanitizer alcohol version not the weak stuff we will be fine, if we can use the instant hot water in the main kitchen and not kettles again that should be fine, leave a small disinfectant and cloth next to it to wipe the lever after each use, same in the toilets. I have been working all through this as our school was a super hub for over 200 nhs and other key worker kids and those from poorer families, we have not had one case of the virus just using these simple rules it does not have to get excessive 1-2 meter distance has worked fine for us as well, the only ppe we have is gloves at the school, so unless you really want to i dont think masks are an issue but am happy to wear one if its going to keep people happy. Depending how many want to come i think we should use the main hall again as it gives us more space for social distancing.

2Restarting the Club Empty Re: Restarting the Club Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:10 am

Jamie

There will be at least a 4ft table between the players on the same table so distancing there shouldn't be too hard, dont go over to your opponents side unless you really need to and have the other person move out of the way.

Keep the tables nicely spaced away like we usually do, dont share dice etc.

3Restarting the Club Empty Restarting the Club Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:58 am

RichardB

RichardB

Hello all

We have been made aware that the church hall will be available for use again from Saturday 1st August - what are your thoughts on planning meetings from this point onwards. What measures do we need to put in place to ensure our members are kept safe?

• Handwashing facilities
    Social distancing - is this possible in the space available? What additional measures do we need to put in place?
    Using own equipment - dice/ tape measures/ rulebooks
    Refreshments can we use a kettle/shared milk
    Are face masks required? To what standard do they need to be?

Do people even want to start coming back to the club? Does anyone have shielding/caring responsibilities or just doesn't feel comfortable at present?

All comments / thoughts welcome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum