KIA Gaming Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KIA Gaming Club

A place for us to organise meetings and chat generally about gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Battle of the Pelennor Fields

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Empty The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:07 pm

RichardB

RichardB

Saturday 27th July 2019

v=9b62PRo8hKs

2The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Empty Re: The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:44 pm

Andy

Andy

what you thinking, you got the new book?

3The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Empty Re: The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:39 am

RichardB

RichardB

I have got the new book - but this will be a War of the Rings game like the Helm's Deep one we did last year. So will need lots of players to control Gondor, Rohan, Army of the Dead, Mordor, Harad and Easterlings.

4The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Empty Re: The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:33 pm

Jamesah

Jamesah

Gondor here

Sent from Topic'it App

5The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Empty Re: The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:59 pm

RichardB

RichardB

Done sir. Adam will be supreme commander of the Men of the West as he has players good side throughout the whole campaign.

6The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Empty Re: The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:26 pm

Brandon B

Brandon B

I'd like to get involved in this, sounds awesome. I'd be happy to control anything Smile

7The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Empty Re: The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:37 pm

RichardB

RichardB

Great - the more the merrier!

8The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Empty Re: The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:08 pm

RichardB

RichardB

From the South they come, marching to join the Dark Lord's war.

9The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Empty Re: The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:19 am

RichardB

RichardB

Slight change of plan - the game will now be on Sunday 4th August.

10The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Empty Re: The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:58 am

RichardB

RichardB

Ride now for Gondor and war!

11The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Empty Re: The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Sat May 25, 2019 9:56 am

RichardB

RichardB

"They will answer to the King of Gondor!"

12The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Empty Re: The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:17 pm

RichardB

RichardB

'They will raise Minas Tirith to the ground.'

13The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Empty Re: The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:49 am

RichardB

RichardB

Ride for ruin and the world's ending!

Hope to see you all on Sunday from 9!

14The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Empty Re: The Battle of the Pelennor Fields Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:08 am

RichardB

RichardB

Thanks to everyone who made it to the big birthday battle today. I had a lot of fun and I hope you did too. Well worth the 12 hours setting up and game time!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum