KIA Gaming Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KIA Gaming Club

A place for us to organise meetings and chat generally about gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game - Battle Companies

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RichardB

RichardB

I'm looking to formalise the Club's Battle Companies' games so we can see each players progress and Company rating, as well as maybe running through the campaign in the Battle Companies rulebook. Currently, we have the following players interested in taking part.
Richard B - Gondor.
Adam - Fiefdoms.
Barry - Mirkwood.
Richard Y - Mordor.
Andy - Harad.

What do you think?

Barry

Is anyone interested?

Andy

Andy

yes

RichardB

RichardB

Excellent- we could do with another evil player anyone interested? Happy to lend some figures if anyone wants to try some out.

Adam

Adam

well at the mo i have Dol Amroth company ready, but can do a easterlings company too i think so which ever is needed. Smile

RichardB

RichardB

Good game of Battle Companies today with Adam - shame about the Blackfoot Vale archer who decided to hurl himself from a building! bounce

Adam

Adam

he is still practicing his duck and cover manouvers Razz

RichardB

RichardB

As the new edition of Battle Companies is out - who would be interested in taking part in a new campaign?

Andy

Andy

I will

Barry

Count me in

RichardB

RichardB

We should be ok to start our new round of Battle Companies on Saturday - I will bring some roster sheets or write out your own if you can.

Looks like we currently have the following companies:

Adam - Fiefdoms
Barry - Mirkwood
Brandon - Moria
Richard - Dol Guldur

Hopefully we get a game or two in.

If anyone else wants to join in let me know.

Andy

Andy

I’ll like to join - probably use watchers

RichardB

RichardB

We've had six games so far - Brandon's Goblins and my Hunter Orcs have had 4 games each and Adam's Fiefdoms have had 2. Hopefully get some more games in on the 7th Sept.

Andy

Andy

Cool I’ll bring my modals

RichardB

RichardB

I've had several suggestions to restart the Battle Companies campaign - is anyone interested in taking part? Possibly incorporating the narrative campaign scenarios from the Battle Companies book.

Barry

Sounds like a good idea, I’m in

RichardB

RichardB

Sounds like we have the following players:

Barry - Mirkwood.
Adam - Fiefdoms.
Richard Y - Isengard?
Brandon - ?
Richard B - Wanderers in the Wild.

Anyone else interested?

I propose we play through the Journey to the Blue Mountains campaign for the good companies and the counterpart Hunt for the Lost Ring campaign for Evil companies from White Dwarf June/July 2019 - this would give players between 9 and 16 games to play and give us a definitive end to the campaign.

RichardB

RichardB

We kicked off the new Battle Companies campaign today - both Barry's Mirkwood Elves and my Wanderers in the Wild companies were forced to fight gangs of Ruffians to escape Bree and start their journey to the Blue Mountains in order to find the fabulous treasures rumoured to be found there.
The Mirkwood Elves managed to subdue all the Ruffians at the cost of a few bruises and bumps. The Wanderers decided to make a dash for the gate, knocking a few of the thugs down and suffering less injury.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum